Cleaning Brush Tawashi for Fruits & Vegetables
- Tawashi cleaning brush for fruits and vegetables.
- Made from Natural Coconut fibre– Coir.
- Un-bleached & un-dyed fibres-no toxic chemicals used in the process.
- Hand combed the traditional way and hand made.
- Ethically made and sustainably sourced.
- Plastic-free, BPA-free.
- Perfect for light scrubbing and deep cleaning fruits and vegetables (specially root vegetables).
- Suitable for scrubbing pots & pans.
- Can be used for general kitchen & bathroom cleaning as well.
- Always let the brush dry after use or do not leave submerged in the water for a long time to maximise the life of your coir brushes.
477 in stock
Cleaning Brush Tawashi for Fruits & Vegetables, without use of any toxic chemicals.
Cleaning Brush Tawashi has been used for a long time in the Japanese culture and is perfect for gently scrubbing root vegetables like carrots, potatoes, radish etc. and works well for fruits as well.
Why clean fruits & vegetables:
Washing fruits and vegetables before preparation is vital to remove any visible dirt or harmful pathogens that may be residing on the fresh produce. There are two main risks of eating unwashed fruits and vegetables: bacterial contamination and pesticides.
How to clean fruits & vegetables?
Using Tawashi cleaning brush for lightly scrubbing fruits and vegetables has been proven to remove any visible dirt or soil on the skin. Soaking them in some vinegar water for some time, followed by scrubbing and then rising is clean water has been recommended by experts all over the world.
Unfortunately, like everywhere plastic has replaced all natural materials in last few decades because it is so versatile and easy to mould. But this excellent material comes with a cost- the cost to the environment as it does not bio-degrade in the nature. Even when it breaks down, it’s into micro and nano-plastics harming all living beings. The toxic chemicals used in the making of plastic negatively impact us at all stages of it’s lifecycle.
It’s important to go back and revive solutions that are close to the nature and can be returned back to nature without leaving any negative trace behind.
Our natural fibre Tawashi cleaning brushes for fruits and vegetables has natural Coconut/coir fibre bristles- 100% plastic-free and BPA-free.
Switching to eco-friendly cleaning brushes is quite easy without compromising on hygiene and are neither expensive.
Checkout our straw and bottle cleaning brushes here.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|