Copper Water Bottle Natural finish
$29.95 – $49.95
Pure Copper Water Bottle- DISCOUNTED BATCH AND HAS MINOR SCRATCHES/DENTS ETC. BUT DOES NOT IMPACT THE QUALITY/USE OF BOTTLES.
- Water Bottles made from pure Copper, no impurities, no lead.
- Copper- a trace mineral vital to human health.
- Has been found to make Water Naturally Alkaline.
- Our Copper Water Bottles are 100% recyclable and reusable-end of life.
- Handmade by artisans, hence may have some imperfections.
- Has No Synthetic Toxic Lacquer Coating, which is very common in the industry to maintain shiny finish.
- 1000ml- 1 Litre water capacity.
- Paper-box packaging- recyclable and reusable- 100% plastic free packaging.
or 4 installments from $7.49 by More info
Copper Bottle for Water made from pure Copper, no lead, no impurities.
Drinking water from Copper Bottle has numerous health benefits and has been found to make water naturally alkaline.
Copper is a trace mineral essential to human health. It helps with the absorption of iron. Ayurveda highly regards copper and it’s benefits to human health.
According to a research published in the Medical News Today, Copper is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system.
Another research published in National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), bacteria, yeasts, and viruses are rapidly killed on metallic copper surfaces, and the term “contact killing” has been coined for this process. While the phenomenon was already known in ancient times, it is currently receiving renewed attention. This is due to the potential use of copper as an antibacterial material in health care settings. The antimicrobial activity of copper and copper alloys is now well established, and copper has recently been registered at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as the first solid antimicrobial material.
Our Copper Bottles for Water are premium quality, well built to last a lifetime. They have not been coated with any synthetic toxic lacquer coatings commonly used to enhance and increase the life of shiny appearance.
Our water bottles naturally oxidise giving it a antique finish as there are no coatings on it.
Would like to know more about Care and Cleaning of Copper Water Bottles, click here.
|Dimensions||31 × 11 × 11 cm|