Disposable Bowl Medium Round, 225mm 25pack
- Disposable Bowl made from naturally fallen Palm leaves, a recycled material.
- Size: 5″ -225mm Round bowl. 25pcs in pack
- No toxic coatings, sealants or binding agents- that are commonly used in the making of PLA or other plant based plastic.
- Provides rural employment.
- Plastic-free, BPA-free substitute in disposable tableware.
- Free from heavy metals, lead, formaldehyde & pesticides- good for us & the planet.
- Easily breaks down in soil, doesn’t require commercial composting facilities.
- Being natural every piece of tableware is unique and distinct from another reflecting different colour hues ranging from peach to tan. Handcrafted.
- Durable and leak proof, able to withstand hot and cold temperatures without getting soggy or flimsy.
- Perfect for all events and occasions.
86 in stock
Disposable Bowl made from leaves- pure & natural.
A simple, low environmental impact product made from naturally fallen leaves, pressed into shapes & sizes using heat & water.
Unlike PLA or other plant based plastics that use toxic glues or binding agents, this single use disposable bowl is free from sealants or binding agents.
Suitable for hot & cold foods, 100% home & backyard compostable and can be returned back to the nature either in a compost bin, worm-farm or simply bury it in the soil where it will break down with the elements of nature.
How long would it take for this disposable bowl to break down depends upon the composting process used, time of the year etc. like all natural products as this disposable bowl is just a leaf and nothing else.
Plastic disposable tableware along with cutlery is one of the worst plastic polluters in the world. Used for a minutes, rarely gets recycled, ends up in landfill or our waterways.
Less then 9% of the plastic gets recycled, globally. In Australia, up to 130,000 tons of plastic will find its way into our waterways and into the ocean. Plastic pollution has become one of the most pressing environmental issues, as rapidly increasing production of disposable plastic products overwhelms the world’s ability to deal with them.
The solution to plastic problem lies in controlling our use of plastic and efficient plastic recycling. Switching to good quality reusables should be the first priority but if we ever have to go single use, then look for options that are close to the nature and can be returned back to the nature without leaving a negative trace behind.
Our compostable bowl made from leaves is one of the option that is not just single use but also easy to compost/ bio-degrade back to the nature and would not leave any trace behind.
Make the switch today.