Reusable Cup Stainless Steel, set of 6 cups
- Made from Premium quality Stainless Steel #304 (18/8). Food -safe.
- Safe & easy for kids and children to use.
- Fine for cold & warm drinks (make sure temperature is optimum for warm drinks).
- Easy to clean & dishwasher safe.
- Fluid capacity: 230ml- 7.78oz.
- Well made to last a life time. Guaranteed against rust, breaks or cracks.
- Perfect for home, picnics, get-togethers, camping, parties, office & much more.
- Plastic-free- low impact recycled paper box packaging that is recyclable & compostable.
- End of life- cups can be recycled to make new metal.
300 in stock
or 4 installments of $8.74 by More info
Reusable Cup perfect for home, picnics, parties, get-togethers, camping and much more.
Made from premium quality (#304, 18/8) food grade Stainless Steel, our Reusable Cup is fine for cold & warm drinks; Easy to clean & dishwasher safe.
Single use disposable products are a big problem for the environment. Used for a few minutes, discarded and rarely recycled they end up in landfill or our waterways where they keep on polluting the environment.
Plastic pollution is one of them most challenging environmental issues of our times as it has past our capacity to deal with it. Plastic does not break down as it is not pat of nature’s food cycle. Even if we recycle plastic (which is less than 9% of the global production) we make another form of plastic plus on top of it the global plastic production is growing exponentially.
Point to remember is that every manufacturing requires resources, energy, packaging, shipping & much more that’s why our focus should be on creating & buying products that last a long time. At the same time we should make sure to use the reusables plenty of time to justify the resources that go into the making of those products.
Our reusable cup is easy to hold & use for kids and children and would not rust, break or crack.
Plastic offers us convenience- use & throw but this convenience has come with a big cost not just for the environment but from our personal health point as well. The chemicals used in making of plastic leach into our food and drinks impacting our physical & mental well-being.
It does require a bit of effort to carry our own reusables but with a bit of persistence, it is easy to develop habits.
Before we go out just do a bit of planning on what we need or may need.
Invest in good quality reusables like water bottles, reusable cups, shopping bags, produce bags, lunch box etc. as they are an investment and not an expense.