Tiffin Box- Stackable Lunch Box
Stackable Lunch Box- Tiffin Box
- 4, 16cm diameter round containers in a stack n lock carrier.
- Food-safe Stainless Steel- #304 (18/8).
- Premium quality, well built. Non-Toxic.
- 16cm diameter/container ; 6.5cm height/container ; 1100ml fluid capacity/container.
- Easy to clean- dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for hot & cold foods.
- Reusable, Re-fillable and Recyclable.
- Comes in a plastic-free, paper box packaging.
459 in stock
This Tiffin Box is a Stackable Lunch Box and offers 4 big size stainless-steel containers in a “stack n lock” carrier.
Made from premium quality food safe stainless steel #304(18/8), this Tiffin Box is exceptionally well built to last you a lifetime.
As a Big Lunch Box, it is perfect for family takeaways, picnics, get-togethers and much more…
It is easy to avoid single use plastic containers, all it needs is a bit of effort from our side and make that conscious decision to invest and use quality reusable products like this Tiffin Box.
This modern-day Stackable Food Carrier (Tiffin Box) has an interesting history spanning centuries, born out of necessity, evolved over generations and cross cultures but still quite capable to solve the plastic pollution problem.
Made from food safe quality Stainless Steel (#304, 18/8) finely crafted, easy to stack and lock. Multi-tier makes it easy to carry your favourite food, separated to avoid mixing and to maintain their own flavour and freshness.
Why Switch to Reusable Containers over Plastic Takeaway boxes?
According to WWF.ORG, globally, over 78 million metric tonnes of plastic packaging is produced every year and it’s projected that plastic production will increase by 40% by 2030. The packaging industry is the largest converter of virgin plastics, and many of these are only used once for food packaging, shopping bags and beverage bottles.
According to National Geographic, of the 78 million metric tons of plastic packaging produced globally each year, a mere 14 percent is recycled. Lightweight and floatable, plastic that escapes collection flows into our oceans.
Plastic does not go away as it is not part of nature’s food cycle.
We do not even know exactly how long would it take for the plastic to break down completely. All we know at this stage is, it breaks down into micro and nano-plastic and now traces can be found in water, land, air, animals, plants, birds or should say everywhere.
And, it is not just the physical form of plastic that is a problem but the toxic chemicals that are used in the making of plastic are now leaving adverse affects on our own health as well.
Make the switch today…
When you buy from us:
- Ethically sourced and sustainably made products. We do not indulge into misleading or misguiding- green-washing products. We carefully and consciously curate all our products right from design to packaging to logistics making sure they are truly sustainable and minimise impact on the environment,
- 2% of our sales revenue go to charities supporting social and environmental causes.
- Carbon-neutral and waste-free shipping on all our orders.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 35 cm|